February 11, 2019 · Thailand
I like the forest, environment, people in the village. Staffs and members in this trip are very nice.
Wow !! Big trees , good food, nice environment, warm hearted
February 21, 2019 · Thailand
The huge trees in the big forest impressed me the most.
Lovely community with amazing forest and abundant nature!!
- Meals as listed in the itinerary (Breakfast 1 / Lunch 2 / Dinner 1)
- Transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodations as listed in the itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Tour guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Visit WWII historical bridge
- Visit Bang Lang Dam, the southern region’s first hydroelectric dam
- Visit village’s historical museum
- Visit chital farm
- Dinner under the starlight
- Halasa Waterfall
- Nature of Hala-Bala
- Pha Hin Yoke
- This is a join tour minimum 4 persons for this tour, it may not run if there are not enough people registered