07.45 a.m. Meeting point at MRT Chatuchak Exit 4. 8.00 a.m. Travel to Ratchaburi Province. 10.00 a.m. Learn about 1Rai Kae Chon to understand the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy in agriculture. Join activities at each station. (The activities could be changed.) ● How to raise pigs in deep pits ● How to raise chickens and ducks ● How to raise fish in ponds ● How to raise frogs in recycled tires ● How to grow organic vegetables ● How to make organic fertilizer and vermicompost 12.00 p.m. Have lunch.
Learn about HM King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun’s royal development project called ‘1 Rai Kae Chon’ to see how the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy plays key roles in Thailand’s agriculture. Then, the journey continues to Baan Saladin which is a sufficiency economy village to see how the locals embrace the philosophy in daily lives.
- Meals as listed in the itinerary ( 1 breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 Dinner )
- Transportation as listed in the itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Learn about 1 Rai Kae Chon Project
- Learn about the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy in agriculture
- Explore local ways of life at Baan Saladin