10.00 a.m. Visit Khao Kradong National Park which was once the location of a volcano. On the top of the mountain was an ancient site with a replica of Buddha’s footprint and the great Buddha Image. 11.00 a.m. Have lunch. 12.00 p.m. Travel to Lam Pathia Reservoir.
Lam Pathia Reservoir is King Bhumibol’s royal development project which is a major water resource supporting local farming in nearby areas. The reservoir, located in Lahan Sai District, is where the locals usually visit to relax and enjoy the scenery. Then, the journey continues to Baan Khok Muang, a small village that is famous for organic volcano rice and hand-dyed fabrics using fermented mud.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary ( 1 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 Dinner )
- Transportations listed in the itinerary
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Visit Lam Pathia Reservoir
- Ride a bike around the village
- Visit Phanom Rung Historical Park and Muang Tam Stone Sanctuary
- Learn about cotton weaving
- Learn about the Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy