Let’s begin with the Pluak Daeng Royal Development Study Center where you will get exposed to freshwater fish species and learn how the Royal Project has improved local farmers’ lives.
Then, it’s time to visit Prasae, a small fishing village on the banks of Prasae River which back in the day was one of the busiest ports in Thailand. At Prasae, you will see the beauty of nature and experience a simple way of life.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary ( 2 Breakfast / 3 Lunch / 3 Dinner )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Visit the Pluak Daeng Royal Development Study Center
- Enjoy a boat ride through mangrove forests
- Worship and pray to the statue of Luang Phor Sothorn, the highly revered Buddhist monk