5.30 a.m. Take a boat ride into Aow Thongkum or the Golden Bay.
● Build fish and crab habitats.
● See how local fishermen catch fish in the morning.
● Sip a hot cup of coffee while watching the sunrise. Enjoy oily rice with curry and sweet sticky rice with Thai custard.
● Have a premium mud spa treatment in the Golden Bay.
● Grow young mangroves in flat muddy ground.
9.30 a.m. Go back for a shower.
12.00 p.m. Enjoy lunch. Signature dishes at Baan Laem community, charcoal rice with fresh seafood and signature dishes like deep fried mangrove leaves.
1.30 p.m. Explore the village by riding a bicycle.
● Learn how to make curry paste and shrimp paste.
● See how the locals weave palm leaves for a living.
● Visit a mulberry farm.
3.30 p.m. Leave the village for the city center.
4.00 p.m. Check into hotel and enjoy leisure time.
6.30 p.m. Have dinner.
7.30 p.m. Travel back to the hotel.