10.00 a.m. Visit the City Pillar Shrine and See the remains of the red-brick ancient city walls. 12.00 p.m. Have lunch. Try Thai Southern style rice noodles.
The Royal-Initiated Pak Phanang River Basin Development Project was founded to prevent the deterioration of the Pak Phanang Basin covering 3 provinces namely Nakhon Si Thammarat, Patthalung and Songkhla for better environment and livelihoods of the locals. Baan Laem Community which is a small village of Thai Muslims best represents how a quality life can be achieved as long as everyone cares about the environment.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary ( 2 Breakfast / 3 Lunch / 2 Dinner )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Visit the Royal-Initiated Pak Phanang River Basin Development Project
- Explore the life of local fishermen
- Sip coffee while enjoying the sunrise on a long-tail boat
- Have a premium mud spa treatment in the sea
- Visit the City Pillar Shrine and the City Wall