10.30 a.m. Visit Wat Phra That Doi Kham or the Temple of the Golden Mountain. The 1,300-year-old city temple is situated on the Doi Kham Hill. 12.00 p.m. Have lunch.
Kaset Vichaya Project Operation is HM King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun’s royal development project initiated to improve agricultural productivity and study local herbs to benefit local people living in nearby areas. Then, the journey continues to Baan Rai Kong Khing, a health-oriented village that gains impressive health benefits from various kinds of local herbs.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary ( 1 Breakfast / 2 Lunch / 1 Dinner )
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Local guide
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Visit Kaset Vichaya Project Operation
- Learn more about the King’s philosophy
- Explore local ways of life