Sila Petch, Nan (2D1N)
About the trip
- Visit the local knowledge center and learn about Tai Lue weaving
- Experience a Bai Sri Su Kwan ceremony
- Visit the Sufficient Economy Learning Center
- Pick up and drop off service is excluded, add-on service available
- Professional english guide is excluded, add-on service available
- Welcoming Ceremony, pay respect to Luang Phu Kha Shrine, experience the culture of Lam Nam Yang, inspect the rice fields surrounded by a mountain range, pick local vegetables, and visit the local knowledge center that’ll teach you more about Tai Lue weaving.
- Experience a Bai Sri Su Kwan ceremony, Sa Lo So Sueng Show, Tai Lue dance, and then enjoy a traditional Khantoke Dinner.
- Stroll through a market in the morning and offer food (making merit) to the monks in front of the accommodation.
- Visit the Sufficient Economy Learning Center.
- Hike through a forest, learning more nature and the community’s history as you go. The path is easy to walk through with a distance of only one kilometre.
- Pho Phu Kha Shrine – Bo Namthip – Stone Bridge – Mon Lue Si.
- Relax at Sila Petch Waterfall with lunch.
- Visit a local product center before returning back.
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- One night accommodation
- Local guides (Thai language only)
- 3 Meals (1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Travel insurance