Cycle away from Hoi An’s busy city center into its picturesque countryside and observe the daily life of Hoi An local people while learning about organic farming techniques.
In this trip, create your own lantern, that are infamously known to light up Hoi An old town at night. Added bonus is being able to take home the lantern as a souvenir too!
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary (Bicycle/Van)
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Craftsman’s labor
- Material for making the lantern
- Farming tools
- Foot soaking
- Banh Xeo (local pancake) dishes demonstration
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Picturesque bicycle ride in the countryside around Hoi An
- Cycling to a workshop where you can learn how to make your own miniature Hoi An lantern
- Bring home your own version of the colorful handcrafted lanterns
- Meet and talk with farmers of Tra Que village and learn about their organic farming techniques