A dinner on the raft, Bang Son, Chumphon (2D1N)
About the trip
- Observe the fireflies along the canal
- Enjoy snorkeling in Khai Island
- Professional english guide is excluded, add-on service available
1:00pm. Meet at the community. Travel up Dinso Mountain to spot the migrating falcons. Pay respect to the monks and participate in an activity that involves helping to return crabs to their home (at the crab pawn shop).
3:00pm. (Mangrove boat tour)
- Get on a raft towed by a fisherman’s boat and travel along Khlong Bang Son.
- Mangrove forest
- Digging for crab in the mangrove forest
- This activity takes around 1 – 2 hours.
6:00pm. Seafood dinner
7:00pm. Once you have reached the mouth of the bay, you’ll head back to see the fireflies on both sides of the canal at dusk.
8:00pm. Time to relax and have a night sleep
7:00am. Wake up with the amazing morning atmosphere of the canal directly in front of the accommodation. Eat breakfast at the homestay.
8:00am. Get on a boat to Khai Island for some snorkeling.
12:00pm. Lunch at the homestay and bon voyage.
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- One night accommodation
- Local guides (Thai language only)
- 3 Meals (1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off services with local truck