Baan Tha Khan Thong, Chiang Rai (2D1N)
About the trip
- Learn about medical tourism through the actual case
- Take a boat tour to admire the scenery along the Mae Kong River
- Chill out through the countryside on the E-tok car
- Pick up and drop off service is excluded, add-on service available
- Professional english guide is excluded, add-on service available
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- One night accommodation
- Local guides (Thai language only)
- 2 Meals ( 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- Meet at Baan Tha Khan Thong Tourist Service Center.
- For an energy boost, enjoy a snack of grilled sticky rice and butterfly pea tea.
- Listen to the community story telling
- Chill out as you make your way through the countryside on the E-tok car.
- Participate in the afternoon’s activities, such as homestay management, Sacha Inchi tea making, cotton weaving, milling brown rice with a hand milling tool, and learning about medical tourism.
- Visit organic farm
- Take a boat tour to admire the scenery along the Mae Kong River. You will also follow the trace of Suvanna Kom Dum Land.
- Taste local grilled pork
- Get off the boat at On Chon Day Pier. Here, you’ll plant some seeds (that will eventually grow into trees) at the square and then participate in a local ‘Bai Sri Su Kwan’ ceremony, ‘Hae Khan Toke’.
- Enjoy a Khantoke dinner, including local traditional shows.
- Time to relax and rest.
- Get up and receive fresh air from the greenery mountain in the morning.
- Bike along the Mekong river
- Eating breakfast with the owner of homestay
- Feel free to talk and exchange knowledge with the local community
- Time to say goodbye