Baan Laem Pak Bia, Petchaburi (2D1N)
About the trip
- Observe demonstrations of various community learning bases
- Take a boat tour along the shoreline
- Tie-dyeing demonstration / Thai dessert making
- Visit the Laem Pak Bia Royal Project
- Pick up and drop off service is excluded, add-on service available
- Professional english guide is excluded, add-on service available
- Welcome the visitors with local storytelling, herbal drinks and snacks upon arrival.
- Observe demonstrations of various community learning bases: Farming and selling sea grapes / Hydroponics vegetable farming.
- Observe a blue crab fishery bank demonstration / Community fish market.
- Take a boat tour along the shoreline, observe the daily routines of fishermen; you’ll have the chance to collect shells from the sandy beach.
- Enjoy dinner while watching a fishermen’s show (with karaoke!)
- Community activity: Tie-dyeing demonstration / Thai dessert making. Try your skills at basketry by using narrow-leaf cattail or lesser bulrush.
- Visit the Laem Pak Bia Royal Project: a water treatment project that uses natural processes to maintain mangrove forests. You can visit here too, with world-class bird watching opportunities.
- Browse for some community products before returning back.
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- One night accommodation
- Local guides (Thai language only)
- 4 Meals (2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Travel insurance