Baan Laem Klat, Trat (2D1N)
About the trip
- Experience the traditional culture of the local fishermen
- Plant mangroves and help prepare the land for new forest growth
- Observe the bright fireflies across the water
- Pick up and drop off service is excluded, add-on service available
- Professional english guide is excluded, add-on service available
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- One night accommodation
- Local guides (Thai language only)
- 4 Meals (2 Lunch, 1Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- Community Introduction. Go on a beach tour while trying to find white shells spotted babylon, and razor clams along the way.
- Lunch at Lan Sai Beach.
- Experience the traditional culture of the local fishermen by joining them in finding shrimp, mantis shrimp, and crab.
- Plant mangroves and help prepare the land for new forest growth.
- Observe the bright fireflies across the water while aboard a boat at Khlong Pratoon.
- Breakfast at Yamadaya Beach Resort.
- Activity: Join in with spreading artificial seagrass into a designated preservation area in the community.
- Lunch and say ‘bon voyage!’