Baan Khiri Wong Kot, Udon Thani (2D1N)
About the trip
- Nature tourism experience with the E-tak car
- Enjoy a traditional country-style lunch buffet at the waterfall
- Experience “homepalang” - a traditional northeastern welcome ceremony
- Pick up and drop off service is excluded, add-on service available
- Professional english guide is excluded, add-on service available
- Travel up to the top of the mountain to see the sea of mist
- Meet at Baan Khiri Wong Kot Tourist Center to ride on the E-tak car. Take a visit to the village, then adventure along a river, through rice farms, a rubber plantation, and then follow a forest path to arrive at Huay Chang Plai Waterfall.
- Enjoy a traditional country-style lunch buffet at the waterfall, which includes rice cooked inside bamboo, sour and spicy soup in bamboo, spicy Thai salad (somtum), grilled chicken, grilled fish, and fruits. Cutlery also made from bamboo.
- Return to the village and visit fruit farms. Rambutan and logan can be eaten straight from the farm. There’s also a chance to buy some souvenirs, including processed bananas, brooms, and sweet and fresh strawberries when they are in season from January to February.
- Dinner at the homestay and time to relax
- Experience “homepalang” - a traditional northeastern welcome ceremony and other recreational activities.
- Have a good night in the local accommodation.
- Kick off your morning with fresh homebrewed coffee before getting back on the E-tak car. This is the best time to travel up to the top of the mountain to see the sea of mist and enjoy some snacks as you take in the view.
- Enjoy a heartwarming breakfast before returning home.
- Activities as listed in the itinerary
- Basic homestay accommodation prepared by your local host
- Local guides (Thai language only)
- 3 Meals (1 Lunch, 1Dinner, 1 Breakfast)
- Travel insurance