Discover the less tourist crowded countryside near Hoi An. Witness and enjoy observing the daily life of people in this rural part of Central Vietnam from the back of a motorbike.
In this tour, you will see traditional art still practised today such as ship building and mat weaving. You’ll also get to try out a local delicacy, Bánh Đập.
- Transfer and transportation as itinerary (Motorbike with Experienced Drivers)
- Entrance fee of the ancient house
- Bottled drinking water
- Enjoy Banh Dap rice crackers
- Helmet & Raincoat
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- A fun Xe Om (motorbike taxi) ride with your experienced driver
- Enjoy the beautiful and tranquil scenery of Hoi An countryside
- Visit a century-old house in the area
- Cross a 300m bamboo bridge on a motorbike
- Visit a local market