This thrilling Ha Giang private car tour takes you exploring the Ha Giang landscape and its people. You will see a lot of fantastic scenery across the entire area with hills, valleys and villages filled with various ethnic minorities (Hmong, Tay, Dao, Nung, Lo Lo, Giay, Pu Peo, etc.). The farthest and most beautiful place of Ha Giang province is Dong Van Karst Global Geopark, designated by UNESCO as one of 77 sites with the important geological and cultural heritage. This geopark is home to 17 ethnic minority groups, which create a unique and rich cultural heritage of the area.
You’ll cover a significant distance, taking in all the magical landscapes Ha Giang has to offer. In the last few years, road conditions in Ha Giang have improved, making this loop more accessible and safe for tourists. With mountain passes hanging onto cliff-faces high above roaring rivers, and back-roads threading through forests of limestone pinnacles, it’s ideal territory for a road trip.
- Private car and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals indicated in the itinerary
- Visiting tickets
- Visiting and interacting with the different people from different ethnic groups
- A rich overview of the agricultural landscapes and hint of the history in the North of Vietnam
- Stay with local family to understand about their culture and daily life
- Visit a newly discovered cave