Nestled on the periphery of Vietnam’s fabulous Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Island is the largest island in the adjacent waters. Rugged, craggy and jungle-clad, Cat Ba was declared a national park in 1986 with lakes, waterfalls and grottoes dotting the spectacular limestone hills. Witnessing the tourism surge in recent years, Cat Ba town is slowly losing its fishing village charm,but do not worry!
This tour takes you away from the crowds and is fully packed with fun activities that will make your trip in Vietnam unforgettable. With idyllic Lan Ha Bay just offshore, this 3-day adventure brings you from cruising on a traditional wooden sailboat to hiking through the pristine national park to discovering caves system and kayaking. Surrounded by the lush green of the forest, you will enjoy your time spent exploring the lakes, caves, mountains and jungles.
- Transportation as indicated in itinerary (A/C van, junk)
- Accommodation (Homestay, cruise)
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All activities (trekking, kayaking, sightseeing)
- Visit Cat Ba - the largest island in the Ha Long Bay waters and its diverse ecosystem in the Cat Ba National Park
- Enjoy a local stay in a fishing village to learn all about a fishing man’s life and its livelihood
- A close-to-nature trek among the mangroves and freshwater lakes of Cat Ba national park
- Visit Lan Ha Bay, a hidden gem on the emerald water of Cat Ba
- Enjoy boat ride and kayaking activity among limestone outcrops jutting from the emerald waters of Cat Ba