Great Nature & Art of Indigo Dyeing, Nong San, Sakon Nakhon (2D1N)
About the trip
- Live like a local Thai farmer and learn the true 'Esan' way of life
- Fill-up your tummy with the legendary hot and spicy 'Somtum' a.k.a 'Papaya Pok-Pok', one of the Thai food treasures, originated from the Northeastern highlands
- Visit Phu Phan Royal Development Study Centre under the Royal Initiative of HM King Rama 9, where experiments and research have been conducted to enhance conventional agricultural methods
- Hop on 'E-Tak' or the farmer's tractor to get around the village!
- Acquire the mastery of indigo dyeing
- 2 day 1 night activities
- 6 meals
- Homestay for 1 night
- VIP van (9 seats)
- Transportation provided in the program
- Travel insurance
July 2018 · Japan
Experience of rice planting! Although Japan is also a rice country, it was my first experience to do it myself in my life.
Once in a lifetime experience in a real indigo country. All activities are not what to be prepared for tourists, but what to be done by people everyday.