Half Day Tour. Morning 7:30 – 11:00 / Evening 15:30 – 19:00 Morning/Afternoon Get ready to be picked up at your resort. Head to to Tungyeepeng village, located in the east side of Koh Lanta. Get to know the village and the tale of “Tungyeepeng, an island village”. Visit Ban Tungyeepeng Nature Education Center. See colorful fiddler crabs then sail in a paddling boat and be surrounded by the stream and the forest with local and natural life path along Tungyeepeng community forestry route.
Take a break to a place where you can have some quiet moment to relax your mind. Tungyeepeng is a community of happiness, surrounded by friendship of the locals and beauty of nature. Listen to your inner voice whilst it is combined with singing birds, dancing raindrops, and swaying leaves. In the mangrove forest, let your mind flow with the stream. Recharge your vital force and appreciate the perfect combination of peace and nature.
- Pick-up and drop-off service from Koh Lanta
- paddling boat fare
- local lunch or dinner with drinks
- local community guide
- accidental insurance
- community environmental fund
- Enjoy local cuisine
- Sail in an ancient paddling boat, long-tail boat, or kayak to enjoy the beauty and fertility of the mangrove. Enjoy the quiet moment among the natural sounds of the tranquil forest.
- Learn about forest conservation with Tungyeepeng community conservation group