Challenge yourself with three-level adventurous activities. If you are a nature lover who seeks for extremely fun adventure, this hidden gem is perfect for you. Who knows, being Tarzan for one day could be so much fun. Adventurously jump from tree to tree and challenge yourself with various activities, from basic to advanced levels. With the international safety standard and staff’s proficiency, you can fully enjoy the new experiences. Treetop Adventure in Ao Luek also works with the locals to help conserve and protect trees and community forestry. Let’s Have Fun Once Again in Krabi!
- Both adults and kids have to be mentally and physically ready to follow the instructions.
- Player cannot quit until he/she finished all the bases.
- The activity takes about two and a half hours
- For safety reasons, the activity is limited for 15 persons/group.
- Pregnant women, those who have heart disease or risky diseases, and those who are afraid of heights and extreme sports are not allowed to attend the activity.
- We suggest that you wear comfortable clothes, not something too fit or too tight. Participant should wear proper sneakers, not flip-flops.
- Ladies who have long hair should gather their hair up in for their convenience in order to prevent accidents. Don't wear any jewelries during the activity with you for they might be lost or damaged.
Parking on Premise
Value added tax and equipment rental
Lunch, fruits, and drinking water
Pick-up and drop-off service only for locations mentioned above
Challenge yourself with fun activities of 50 bases e.g. rope climbing, fixed ladder climbing, biking, riding a broom above the ground, rock climbing.
Get closer to see views from the top, sceneries, and fertility of the forest.
Pick-up service at your place
Pick up time:
1. Klong Muang - 8.00 am.
2. Ao Nang - 8.30 am.
3. Ao Nammao - 8.45 am.
4. Maung Krabi - 9.00am.
Staff will show you how to use the equipment and demonstrate the activity on a duplicated base before you enter the field. The steps and cautions will also be explained.
- For your own safety, staff will help you put all the equipment on.
- You will start at different bases, from easy to difficult levels.
After you have enjoyed the activity, it is time for lunch.
We will drop you off at your place. End of the adventure for today!
*The program and schedule may be subjected to change due to weather and safety reasons for your best experience possible*
The activities and infrastructure are well-design to protect the trees and part of your contribution will go to community fund and forest conservation.