Explore Life on Island, Ko Klang, Krabi (2D1N)
Leader of the village
We sincerely welcome people to be our friends and build relationship here!
About the trip
- Learn about shellfish, finding shellfish, digging for shellfish with a stick, and cooking shellfish.
- See Red-Whiskered Bulbuls Contest, a rare event (Only there on Friday and Sunday).
- Buy local products such as a long-tail boat model, Patae and batik fabric, and high quality Sangyod rice.
10:00 am. Meeting at Chaofah pier, recieve a small greeting ceremony with your local guide. Travel by ferry to Koh Klang community.
10:30 am. Hop on a tricycle. Ride around and let yourself be amazed by the local life path of Koh Klang. The tricycle is a must, if you do not take one, You have not really made it to the island.
- Have fun on how to create tie-dying fabic by using natural colours.
- Learn how to make Roti
12:00 pm. Fill your stomatch with some tasty dish.
1:30 pm. Check-in to your accommodation, Kidthung Cottage. Meet up with your host and take your leisure time.
3:30 pm. Hop on a tricycle again
- See how the people build long-tail boat models and the real huge long-tail boats.
- Get to know Sangyod rice, the rice from Pattalung province which is also famous here in Koh Klang.
4:30 pm. Wandering around the community during dusk time.
6:00 pm. Have fine local cuisine for dinner and stay at Kidthung Cottage for a night in the comfort of a lovely renovated house.
8:00 pm. Leisure
7:30 am. Have a good morning. Enjoy great breakfast at your homestay.
9:00 am. Participate local creative activity by creative your own postcard by using natural colours which can be found in the community.
10:30 am. Say goodbye to Koh Klang and travel back.
- Transportation fees on Ko Klang island
- 1 night-stay at Kidthung Cottage
- food and drinks
- local community guide
- accidental insurance
- community activity program fee