Explore Life on Island, Ko Klang, Krabi (2D1N)
Leader of the village
We sincerely welcome people to be our friends and build relationship here!
About the trip
- Learn about shellfish, finding shellfish, digging for shellfish with a stick, and cooking shellfish.
- See Red-Whiskered Bulbuls Contest, a rare event (Only there on Friday and Sunday).
- Buy local products such as a long-tail boat model, Patae and batik fabric, and high quality Sangyod rice.
- Transportation fees on Ko Klang island
- 1 night-stay at Kidthung Cottage
- food and drinks
- local community guide
- accidental insurance
- community activity program fee