Explore Life on Island, Ko Klang, Krabi (2D1N)
Leader of the village
We sincerely welcome people to be our friends and build relationship here!
About the trip
- Learn about shellfish, finding shellfish, digging for shellfish with a stick, and cooking shellfish.
- See Red-Whiskered Bulbuls Contest, a rare event (Only there on Friday and Sunday).
- Buy local products such as a long-tail boat model, Patae and batik fabric, and high quality Sangyod rice.
- Transportation fees on Ko Klang island
- 1 night-stay at Kidthung Cottage
- food and drinks
- local community guide
- accidental insurance
- community activity program fee
- Check in and hop on a tricycle. Ride around and let yourself be amazed by the local life path of Ko Klang. The tricycle is a must, if you do not take one, you have not really made it to the island.
- See how the people build long-tail boat models and a real huge long-tail boats.
- Sangyod Rice, the rice from Pattalung province is also famous here in Ko Klang.
- Wooden rice mills can still be seen here in Ko Klang.
- See and get your hands on the art of Patae and Batik painting.
- Enjoy the kite contest and collections of local kites at Ban Waw. (If you are lucky, you will get to see the kite contest which only takes place there 1-2 times a year.)
Have fine local cuisine for dinner and stay at Kidthung Cottage for a night in the comfort of a lovely renovated house.
- Relax and enjoy delicious local breakfast.
- It's time to ride the boat and explore mangrove forest, caves, and fisherman ways of life