- Customise a CBT trip and CSR activities to meet customers’ requirement.
- Liaise with both local communities and customers to facilitate the trip.
- Provide customers with convenience during the trip.
- Communicate the idea of community-based tourism.
- Manage and run the trip.
- Conduct a trip summary report.
- Age between 25-40
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism or related fields
- At least 2-year working experience in trip management or related fields
- Spoken and written English with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy travelling
- Good attitude and great service mind
- Able to work upcountry and on weekends
- Tourist Guide Licence is a plus.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
Please send us:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (if any)
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com Tel. 02-115-9861
Application : Until 28 Feb, 2018
Interview: Within 2 weeks after application review
Announcement: 1 March, 2018
Email us now if you’re interested
Junior PHP Developer
We are seeking for a junior developer who has a strong background in developing PHP websites, ideally within the Laravel framework. The potential candidate will have experience working in a cross-functional team setting and has capability of completing deliverables on-time and within scope.